- A very easy and fast sign up process.
- The site has no noticeable lag and does not discriminate bandwidth among first party and third party titles.
- Tons of opportunities to gamble.
- Provably Fair
- Great reputation on the internet.
- Works very well on all devices.
- Has an active presence on social media and forums.
- We lack to find one.
The Best Introduction To Stake.com
Are you the type of person who likes to bet on everything? Are you already counting the days to the result of the announcement of the next American President because you got money down on it? Or is it betting on sports more up your alley? Do you just like playing games on your own and trying your luck there? If even one of those is right then Stake.com is for you.
What Is Stake.com?
Stake.com is an all-in-one website where you can gamble on almost anything that’s happening around the world. From games like the Super Bowl to huge events like the 2020 Presidential Race, everything is fair game. Money can be put down on almost anything relevant. I am even willing to bet that Stake.com probably had bets running earlier in the year during the race to One Hundred Million Subscribers between PewDiePie and T-Series.
Apart from that, Stake.com also has casino games. There are 16 stake original games at the moment that are provably fair. Whenever you load into a stake original game, there is a badge underneath saying “fairness”. Clicking on that badge will walk you through the algorithm of Stake.com.
Basic User Interface
Stake.com welcomes the users with a prompt of an instant registration. The potential users can also join the platform by connecting their social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, and Twitch.
Underneath, you are presented with an option to select either of these two sections, ‘Casino’ or the ‘Sportsbook’. In this article, we will discuss both of them in detail.
The next section of the website shows you a chart of the wagers and payout from the Casino, Sports bets, and Races.
The website runs very smoothly, barely with any noticeable lag to speak of. There are no frame rate or frame time issues. The games have two modes. The demo mode is labeled as the “Fun Mode”, which is very helpful in the sense that players get to enjoy their favorite games without risking real money. The mode where the users play for real money is called “Real mode”.
The registration process is also very quick. A small bonus is also given to the players after the sign-up process. This process is enough to at least test the website out.
Many developers are making games for this website. These developers include; Amatic, Belatra, Betsoft, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Booming Games, Boonga, Endorphina, Evoplay Entertainment, Gameart, Habanero, Hacksaw Gaming, iSoftbet, Netent, No Limit City, Platypus, Playson, Push Gaming, Relax, Spinomenal, and Sports Betting.
3rd Party games made for this website by these developers run very well. No noticeable lag or throttling was experienced during our testing.
The games are divided into categories of Slots, Live Casino, Game Shows, and Table Games.
The most popular games on this platform are the Stake Originals. Stake produces its games and advertises them on the top. They are integrated into the site and look natural on there, unlike other Flash games. Some of the Stake originals are actual originals but most are adoration of games that are already very popular on other sites. The Stake originals, all have a provably fair badge which walks you through the backend of the site. They require signing up because the “Fun mode” is not available for them. These games also have an average of 1% House edge. Some of these Stake original games are mentioned below.
- CRASH: A Horizontal line starts moving up on a graph, increasing the multiplier. The players “Cash out” as the multiplier goes up. The multiplier line can go down at any time. Cash-out in time and you get some profit, or else you lose. The multiplier is very tricky and can sometimes go as high as 5x. The minimum cash out is 1.01x.
- Limbo: This is a gambling game that is unique to this site. The payout must be below the limbo result for someone to win.
- HILO: A traditional Hilo game which is common on many websites. All you have to do is, predict whether the next card shown will be higher in value or lower than the current card being shown. Right predictions win.
- DICE: Very similar to the dice game found on many Crypto Casinos. The House has a 1% Edge.
- KENO: The game has 40 numbers ranging from 1 to 40. The player can choose up to 10 numbers. The more numbers match during the game, the higher the winning rewards.
- MINES: This game is based on the game called Minesweeper, which we’ve all played on our computers. The player has to avoid the mines on a 5 by 5 grid. If a mine is hit, the player loses their money.
- BLACKJACK: The Stake original for blackjack is fully based on the traditional blackjack game, where the player hand must be 21 or under it. If the dealer’s hand is higher than the player loses and if the player’s hand is higher, the house loses. High Risk, yet High Reward.
- DIAMONDS: This game is based on the traditional Poker game where gems are used instead of cards.
- SLOTS: This slot has 5 reels on a single slot game. All 5 reels that appear on the slot lead to a jackpot.
- ROULETTE: In Roulette, a player can bet on a number or a combination of numbers. They also have to guess whether the number will be odd or even and on which color will the ball land.
- VIDEO POKER: In video poker, the player has to have a pair of Jacks or better to win.
- WHEEL: The wheel is spun and the player bets on what color will the wheel land. The winning bet wins.
The Sportsbook is traditional betting in essence. The site acts as a bookie showing the odds of major events. In Sportsbook, you not only bet on the sporting events but also politics and entertainment. At the time of writing, the biggest event in that section was the 2020 American Presidential Election between Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
Players can also bet on major ESports Gaming Events. These ESports games feature games like Counter-Strike: GO, Dota 2, StarCraft, and League of Legends.
Players can bet on the outcome of matches whether a team will Win, Lose, or the match will end up as a draw. The number of odds is also shown.
The Sportsbook features the following categories of events to bet on:
- Table Tennis
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Dota 2
- Ice Hockey
- Electronic Leagues/Cyber WorldCup
- League of Legends
- Beach Volleyball
The Stake.com website is built on HTML5. This helps in its seamless scaling from Desktop to Mobile and Tablet. The website still works best on Google Chrome, which is recommended. The load times are also the best on Google Chrome. The chromium-based Microsoft Edge is also recommended for the site’s use.
Social Media Presence
Stake.com has a very active and lively Twitter page where they post regularly. At the time of writing, the page had posted only 43 minutes ago announcing a live sporting event open to bet on. They announce live events and huge waging opportunities here. Their Twitter page can also be used as a reminder to all the important games in the world of sports.
Promotions and bonuses on Stake.com
Stake.com hosts a slew of challenges where players can regularly participate. Once a person becomes a Patron and a part of the Stake community, they become eligible to participate in various challenges. A person can remain active in the chat to receive a rain bonus which is also common to other websites. Rain bonus mainly equates to someone throwing money in the air on a street and people running to pick it up.
Joining Stake’s official telegram channel will make you eligible to play the telegram challenge games that happen every day with prize pools ranging from $30 to $16500.
Another feature of stake.com is the daily races in which one can play with other community members. The players can win thousands of dollars on these.
The first map of insurance is also an appealing bonus. If a person bets on a team that wins the first match but loses the match, Stake refunds them half of their money (up to $100).
There are always new promotions running on Stake.com. To learn more, visit the promotion section of Stake.com.
The website is one of the many sites that deal exclusively with Cryptocurrency. All withdrawals and Deposits are made exclusively using Cryptocurrency. The accepted currencies used for withdrawal and deposits are Bitcoin, Ripple, LiteCoin, Ethereum, and Tron. No FIAT currency is accepted.
Customer Care and Support
Stake.com has a 24/7 live chat to help its patrons if they land themselves in any sort of problem. The customer care is very friendly and supportive and does their best to help their customers. You can also reach out to customer support through Telegram and Twitter. The site also has its own forum where you can ask questions about anything and be sure that someone will always be there to help you.
However, it does not have a telephone or any toll-free number available to contact. This might be bad for some people but the live chat is a good alternative.
The site restricts itself from a few countries. These countries include the United States, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Australia, Netherlands, France, United Kingdom, Portugal, and Serbia.
There are also some countries where the site is available to use but it is illegal to use it in that country due to their gambling laws. Look up your country’s gambling laws to find out or else, online gambling may lead you to endure heavy fines and jail time.
The site’s trust rating is based on its provably fair algorithms. This means that anyone can check the inner workings of the site to determine whether the site is fair or not.
Stake.com proudly features its “Fairness” sign on all its stake originals. They have all been fully deemed provably fair. The site has received 5/5 stars in the trust rating.
Stake.com is owned and operated by Medium Rare N.V, which is a company registered in the Island Nation of Curacao.
Is Stake.com Legit?
Stake.com has been operating for more than 5 years, with one of the greatest track records in the history of crypto casinos.
They operate with a Curacao license, and are known to always pay out no matter what.
Can you play Stake.com in the US?
Stake.com is blocked in the US. The only way to access the site would be by using a VPN that changes your IP to a location such as Austria, Brazil or Italy.
Can you use a VPN for Stake.com?
According to information publicly stated by Stake.com, they do not suspend users for using a VPN.
We can therefor assume based on the fact that they always pay their players, that you can safely use a VPN while gambling on Stake.com
If you are the type of person who never wants to run out of avenues to bet on, may it be sporting events, Esports, Elections, or Races, then this is the perfect website for you. Esports games have a useful first game insurance policy.
The Stake Originals are the most popular games available on the platform, yet the website does not discriminate in bandwidth allocation as all the third-party developer games also run as smoothly as their first-party titles.
The games are all provably fair.
The website has a good design and easy to use user interface. Additionally, the customer support team is always available to help.
If you are looking for a good platform to gamble, with great bonuses and tons of games and opportunities, then Stake.com is the place to be.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.